Distribution, facies, ages, and proposed tectonic associations of regionally metamorphosed rocks in east- and south-central Alaska
Publisher: U.S. G.P.O. in Washington
Written in English
- Rocks, Metamorphic -- Alaska.
|Statement||by Cynthia Dusel-Bacon ... [et al.].|
|Series||Regionally metamorphosed rocks of Alaska, U.S. Geological Survey professional paper ;, 1497-C|
|LC Classifications||QE475.A2 D56 1993|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||iv, 73 p. :|
|Number of Pages||73|
|LC Control Number||93016984|
- introduction to comprehensive planning
- Sustainable development and the environment in Tanzania
- Committee on the Twelfth Census.
- New information technologies
- Conservation of Japanese Festival Float: Nebuta
- creative vision of the early Upaniṣads
- How to be purpose driven
- Poverty in India
- SAE agricultural tractor and related standards handbook.
- Triptych, for piano.
- Architectural illustrations, history and description of Carlisle cathedral
- Group work and aging
- The ranchers daughters.
- The Great English Short-story Writers
- Citizens guide to participating in environmental decision making
- Order of service on the occasion of the attendance at public worship ofthe ... members of the City Livery Club, on Sunday April 24th, 1938.
- Annual report of the Sanitary Commissioner with the Government of India
- American relations with China and India
- A basic history of the Old South
- The misfits